MP House a.s. (hereinafter referred to as "the Operator" or „we“) operates the website SuperSex.eu and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
- on this Website
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and this Website
- through mobile applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, or
Processing of personal data
1. An operator shall process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Statement of Privacy) and associated local law.
2. To register a User on Servers, the Operator is authorized to process User's personal data or personal data provided or entered by the User upon registration (especially address data).
3. Such processing of personal data is legal as it is necessary to make a contract under which the Operator provides a server registration service and the User is the part what should be the subject of personal data.
4. In specific cases, the Operator may process personal data beyond the scope of Article 2. and 3 of the Terms and Conditions for the purpose of protecting the legitimate interests of the Operator or third parts (for example interest in the safe operation of the Service) in accordance with the legal requirements for the processing of personal data.
5. When a User forward or forwarded to the Operator personal data of other persons, the User is obliged to inform such persons about the processing of personal data and ensure the lawfulness of the processing of personal data. Otherwise, the User is liable to the Operator for damages.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the applicable local law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For purposes of providing the services, customer management and functionality and security as is necessary to perform the services provided to you under our term and conditions and any other contract that you have with us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
Subject to local law, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right
- to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access);
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your Personal Information (right to erasure/deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object); and
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing).
If we ask for your consent to use your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Note that in case of a withdrawal of your consent you may no longer able to use several functionalities of our Website and our services.